Monday, May 28, 2007

God Bless the Maxwell Family


Yesterday we went to a cookout in Niles. The purpose for going was to say, "Good bye!", to our dear friends the Maxwells. They leave next Sunday to head to Oregon. This family is starting the great adventure of living on support. They are now a part of a ministry called YWAM!


Today we spent a good part of our day with the Maxwells. We started out at their garage sale first thing this morning. Next we took the girls to the Niles parade with us. When we returned them home, we ended up staying for almost another two hours. I took my children home to feed them lunch and to give Joel his nap. Later I went back to the garage sale to just sit and talk with Lisa for a while until the sale ended. At 4:00 sharp the sale ended and they said that I could have anything I wanted for FREE!! I was able to take many treasures, but our favorite is Joel's new bike cart. I am going to be SO sore tomorrow! I took him for quite a long ride tonight. WE BOTH LOVED IT!! It will either kill me or I will be in GREAT shape by the end of the summer. Thank you so much Tom and Lisa. I pray that the Lord richly blesses you both for your generosity!


No comments:

Post a Comment