Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day

I wanted to take this Mother's Day post to introduce you to my mom. She has been my mom for almost 36 years now. She is my number one encourager! I can't imagine my life without her.

Loves her family no matter what
Interested in everything I do
Never too busy for me
Doll collector
Affectionate

Makes me laugh
Always looks nice when she leaves the house
Rather give than receive
Irons everything
Extremely hard working

Writes great emails
Happy
Intimidated by no one
Thoughtful
Enjoys spoiling me

Happy Mother's Day (Linda Marie White) better known to me as Mom!! I love you. Thank you for always being there for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Judith:
That was such a sentimental tribute and yes you made me cry.
Being your Mom is so easy when I have you as my daughter. I LOVE YOU. That was the GREATEST gift you could have ever given me, as it was Priceless.

Post a Comment